Free Printables - Here are unique favor bag in 3 different bunny designs that will delight any child. These printable party favors are not just for the parties or special days.
Small Pink Bunny Favor Bag
PDF 1 page, 6 Mb
PDF 1 Page, 6 Mb
Large Pink Bunny Favor Bag
PDF 2 pages, 9.96 Mb
PDF 2 Pages, 9.96 Mb
Bunny with Stripy Jumper Favor Bag
PDF 1 page, 39 Kb
PDF 1 Page, 39 Kb
Bunny with Woolly Socks Favor Bag
PDF 1 page, 34 Kb
PDF 1 Page, 34 Kb
These 2 designs are currently available in small sizes only.
1. Score all dotted lines with an empty ball-point pen. I am using a 'bone-folder' in this picture which does the same job.
2. Using a craft knife (adults only) cut through the 2 solid lines to make the slots for the eyes.
3. Fold all dotted lines well and firmly, especially the mouth flap, before you start gluing. To glue the bag side, press down with a flat object like a ruler to help securing.
4. Glue the bottom flap and press both sides to secure well. The square flaps fold in first, then the triangle ones with glue on.
5. Pinch the sides firmly as in the picture.
6. Put both frog eyes through the slits.
Software:To print these PDF files, you will need Adobe Reader. If you don't have it yet,
it is free to download at Adobe's website.