by Factory Direct Craft
These little ribbon covered clips are perfect on their own and easy to make, they are also a great base for embellishing with beads, flowers or sparkles. Every little girl should have a few (dozen)!Things you’ll need
Grosgrain ribbon – ¼ – ½ inch wide
Things to do
1. Dab a small mount of glue down the center of the first ½ inch of your ribbon. Open up the clip and press the ribbon onto the bottom side of the top half of the clip and close.
2. Dab a little more glue onto the next ½ inch and bring the ribbon around to the top of the top side, pressing the two pieces of ribbon together and holding it in place for the moment with a spare clip.
3. Run a thin bead of glue up over the angled end and around the spring end pieces, avoiding the spring and press ribbon into place. Hold the ribbon onto the spring end pieces with more spare clips.
4. Wrap the ribbon around the bottom half of the clip in and out, adding glue as you go.
5. Clean off any excess glue and let them dry with the spare clips still in place for until set.