Friday, May 20, 2011

Doll Bed Photo Prop How-To


by I Heart Naptime         

How-To - I made this fun doll bed for a photo shoot, and  I’m finally getting around to posting it!     Enjoy this tutorial.

I started out with this Doll bed from Ikea. When I saw it, I thought it would be a cute prop for Emmalyn’s new born shoot and also fun for her to play with when she’s older. It was a little plain for my taste, so of course I had to fancy it up a bit.

The first thing I did was spray paint it white! I LOVE spray paint!! Then I sewed the pink bed cover to make it a little more girly. It was still a little to plain for my taste, so I thought I would add a tulle ruffle bed skirt.
 
I ruffled up the tulle and then stapled it to the bottom of the doll bed.
I love a good makeover, especially when it involved something for my little girl!

                                     Isn’t she a doll?! Why do babies have to grow up so fast?!

(Photography done by Momentology Photography –she does AWESOME work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment